Losing Alot OF battery W/ Cm7 (HTC EVO)

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hey guys,
I just flashed for the first time lastnight and installed CM7 and have Amon_RA....i unplugged my EVO at 8:20 EST and im already down to %80 battery with light use of it this mornign.......any ideas on why my phone is discharging so much batter life?.....it says CELL STANDY is using 40% of the battery...not sure if it helps....thanks in advance guys...I really appreciate it

majorhunadadun

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I second that. I'm currently running nightly #8 with wimax. All this with the 3500 battery. Granted I keep 4g on all day... sorta the point of the big batt! It's running out quick! Worse than sense. Now I understand they'll get it right. I'm just simply sharing. Good not to be alone ... Mommy!! ;-)

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I second that. I'm currently running nightly #8 with wimax. All this with the 3500 battery. Granted I keep 4g on all day... sorta the point of the big batt! It's running out quick! Worse than sense. Now I understand they'll get it right. I'm just simply sharing. Good not to be alone ... Mommy!! ;-)
Hmm....that interesting.....i guess its something we'll have to keep an eye on then....thanks for the reply

XCypserX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm running build #7 and it has greatly improved my battery life since build 36. Maybe i should stay at 7 for a while.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Make sure to keep an eye on your apps, Spare Parts is a good app that will let you see what apps are keeping your phone awake and using your battery.

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't had the best battery life either with Nightly 6-8. Since I like the ROM so much, I'm sticking with it in hopes that battery life improves.

jrvjr

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Same here, I'm running the RC1. I'm having horrible battery life. I actually installed setcpu and help s until I start using any apps.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29