Lost and Confused

atticuspoint6

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Rc12 forgot to tell u the kernel

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

Control 12? That's what I was on. Switched to KBVol3 and problem stopped. Flashed c12 again and started happening again. Either I had a bad dl (the md5 checks out) or its an experimental kernel and results may vary. Back on newer kernel now, no issues, just in time for stable 3. Oh well:rolleyes:

Edit: when I say no issues, I really mean that issue. Now storage is giving me a fc. I'll try the more buzz from 8-15. I can't use my camera if I can't open storage to mount SD card. I'll let you know my results.

More buzz has settings fc for me too. I'm going back to stock and starting from scratch. Clean installs can work wonders.

Last edited:

papo020

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Control 12? That's what I was on. Switched to KBVol3 and problem stopped. Flashed c12 again and started happening again. Either I had a bad dl (the md5 checks out) or its an experimental kernel and results may vary. Back on newer kernel now, no issues, just in time for stable 3. Oh well:rolleyes:

Edit: when I say no issues, I really mean that issue. Now storage is giving me a fc. I'll try the more buzz from 8-15. I can't use my camera if I can't open storage to mount SD card. I'll let you know my results.

More buzz has settings fc for me too. I'm going back to stock and starting from scratch. Clean installs can work wonders.

Hmmm that's interesting that we're having the same issue...yesterday i did the calibration that was suggested and today the battery is going on to 11 hours use from about 6. Either it really works or odd coincidence. I'll keep it the way it is for now and see if i get any more improvements and if not I'll do like you're saying and go back to stock and start from scratch again. Keep me posted on how it works out for you please!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz