Loving it so far - glad I caved

hazelgreen

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Now it's at 60 after just about 6 hours. I've got to have something messing up the battery???

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

ac295

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
The Rezound needed a screen protector when I had it. My Dinc did not. This phone doesn't either....glass I great on it. I do have a case on it though.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Yes Wi-Fi can can drain a battery. I keep my turned off. My MAXX works great with no Wi-Fi :)

Skydog#AC

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone put screen protectors on their phone? Is it necessary? I'm a habitual phone dropper so I'm thinking I should get one....

The best, bar none, is the "Ultra Crystal" SGP Steinheil. It is crystal clear, rigid and installs easily and flawlessly the first time. No bubbles, or scraping, or wet flimsy applications like most protectors. With due respect to other posters, I have tried Zagg and they are absolute junk in comparison. Just Google Steinheil and you will find an abundance of testimonials. But be sure to select the Ultra Crystal and NOT the Ultra Fine which supposedly reduces fingerprints but is not completely clear.

I had one on my DX for 18 months when I walked into a Verizon store. Two sales reps just did not believe I had anything on the screen! It is completely invisible.

It was the very first thing I installed on my Maxx before using it. Two in a package:

SGP website

Also available at Amazon

hazelgreen

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I believe I found the culprit. GPS was enabled. Whoops. So will see what happens now. :rolleyes: