Loving my Note 10 Aura Glow but man, that blue Spen is.......

MsBlingberry

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Samsung Official Replacement S-Pen for Galaxy Note10, and Note10+ with Bluetooth (Red) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9ZJGP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6715195
e829adc0ef517cb2a0ee4a13dcb27ef7.jpg

Thanks for the link but i live in Nigeria and the shipping cost is 🤦*♀️ will just have to wait till my next trip to the States.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree but hard for me to just replace it .

I did almost lost it. It fell out of my pocket as I was getting in my car and only realized when I got to Wendy's. I had drive back. Luckily it was still there.

After seeing this Red replacement. I wished it got ran over. LOL

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Much grass senor.

It looks like the theme won't work on Android 10 yet, and I'm pretty sure I saw you've already updated. There's the full ROM on xda, but it'll knock you back down to Pie, but I doubt you wanna do that. I know I don't. We'll have to wait until Samsung releases the official 10 update for the Skywalker edition to get the updated files for the theme that will work. Sorry, when I found it originally the official 10 updates hadn't started rolling out yet.

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
It looks like the theme won't work on Android 10 yet, and I'm pretty sure I saw you've already updated. There's the full ROM on xda, but it'll knock you back down to Pie, but I doubt you wanna do that. I know I don't. We'll have to wait until Samsung releases the official 10 update for the Skywalker edition to get the updated files for the theme that will work. Sorry, when I found it originally the official 10 updates hadn't started rolling out yet.
No worries. I not going to go back to 9 just for a theme. I'm more interested in the leather case and light saber S Pen.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
BTW I ordered the red .. I have a skin in red that's going on next with my blue Note +

916a1930ab00da24272e897c6285f9e1.jpg
Have you noticed on the Dbrand site it only allows you to select Black or White for the Note 10? I don't know what difference the device color makes anyway but I just noticed when I looked today.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Have you noticed on the Dbrand site it only allows you to select Black or White for the Note 10? I don't know what difference the device color makes anyway but I just noticed when I looked today.
I was on their site yesterday..they didn't include all the colors but seriously no difference right ... Haha

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I agree but hard for me to just replace it .

I did almost lost it. It fell out of my pocket as I was getting in my car and only realized when I got to Wendy's. I had drive back. Luckily it was still there.

After seeing this Red replacement. I wished it got ran over. LOL

The notification sound if one moves away from the S Pen isn't loud enough and isn't activated fast enough imo