M Preview 2 OTA

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So I just received the OTA. It downloaded and verified, but when it rebooted to install, I got the red exclamation error. Suggestions?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Got it and it is very stable but my battery indicator is really messed up I think. It showed I was at 50% this morning and only took 13 minutes to charge to 100%. It did also drain much faster from 100 down to that 50. So I'm guessing I was more at like 85% than 50% for it to charge that fast. If not, then that is definitely turbo charging on steroids!

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Got it and it is very stable but my battery indicator is really messed up I think. It showed I was at 50% this morning and only took 13 minutes to charge to 100%. It did also drain much faster from 100 down to that 50. So I'm guessing I was more at like 85% than 50% for it to charge that fast. If not, then that is definitely turbo charging on steroids!
This issue is the #1 talked about issue and the easiest to solve from this beta release, but it will require patience and time to fix. The issue is that the battery calibration is all messed up. To fix it, simply drain the battery or charge at 1% mark. Your phone will be stuck at 1% mark for a while when in reality, your phone is more like at 20%. It will take a couple of full charges to recalibrate properly. Then you should see normal % numbers.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
So now I've tried a handful of times to install this OTA. Done a few FDRs. All with the same result... Error on install. I know I can do this manually, but I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to why the OTA fails. Suggestions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid