Make headpones pause/ff/rwd?

wiltonmanorsx

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Outside of rooting, is there some way to make the headphone control do more than just dial the last person I called? Unfortunately, I'm back to using them since my bluetooth headphones are now toast thanks to my friend's puppy.

treotraveler

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Outside of rooting, is there some way to make the headphone control do more than just dial the last person I called? Unfortunately, I'm back to using them since my bluetooth headphones are now toast thanks to my friend's puppy.

Since you didn't say, I guess you are asking about a stereo BT headset? The headset has to be A2DP compliant, and be compliant with the device. For example, a Moto HT 820 BT stereo headset will pause and skip to the next track, and dial the last number dialed on my Epic....

simple503

Jan 4, 2011
drinkinsalem.com
The headset has to be A2DP compliant, and be compliant with the device. For example, a Moto HT 820 BT stereo headset will pause and skip to the next track, and dial the last number dialed on my Epic....

" A2DP compliant" - is found only in bluetooth devices I understand, correct?
" Android version 1.6 (Donut) and all subsequent versions support A2DP"

wiltonmanorsx

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I believe it is my fault for not being totally clear in my original post. I meant using the included wired headphones to do something besides dial the last number I called.

My bluetooth headphones were chewed up by the puppy and are now displayed on my desk as post modern art.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshanhiranandani