Mark Bencze Premium Themes Showcase - One stop for all my V20 designs

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
If you cannot afford a reasonable price of $1.49 in today's economy for a "designer" theme. That is just throw away cash IMHO for a good cause to encourage more themes from the "creator" and others.... [url]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d114/slave2_ragdolls/2.gif[/URL]

It's not about affordable... I end up not using them for the most part. Nothing wrong with dressing up your screen if thats what you are into. I have found some good free themes and I always end reverting to stock. Even feel the same way about some apps and launchers. I only bought Nova on sale.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I love the efforts. Any chance of offering a discount on multiple orders? I love blue themes, but can't decide if I want Remix, or Remix Light.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
ya know that's actually a great idea. I'll look into that and see if it's possible
Awesome. I just noticed you have some icon packs too. Any plans on making a blue glass (similar to your purple glass) version? I run Next 3D launcher, so I can make use of those too.

markbencze

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm really not planning on doing more icon packs at the moment. And yes I do have a few icon packs up there. However I cannot update any of them until google assists me with an issue I have. Long story short my pc crashed a while back and I lost everything on it including the signing key specific to all my old icon packs. You cannot update an app without the original signing keys. Google can help with it but I'm waiting in the queue for this and I'm at the bottom of their priorities I imagine so if you do grab one don't expect updates for them any time soon unless they miraculously get back with a solution.

Detwin2

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Wow these are amazing. I wish i knew how to make a custom theme. I cant stand how with some of the downloadable themes, the weather app font is always an ugly color or there is always one color i want to change but cant. Great job

SaltGuy

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I just realized I forgot to update post 9 about a week or so ago...
Oh and check out post 10 too!!!

Hey. Glad I saw this. Just purchased both. Awesome!!! Can't decide which I like better... Crush or Pixel, so what the heck... Buy both lol. Will probably add your others in the coming weeks because they are quality themes. Thanks Mark!

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Just installed Remix a couple days ago and liking it so far. The only thing I'd suggest changing is the incoming call screen. I've found trying to read black text on dark blue background to be more difficult than I expected. Not sure if going to white text would be enough, or if there is something else that would contrast better with the background. Perhaps a thicker font?

Still may grab Remix Light, too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54