Mass Confusion/ Rant

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Idc if it's 1.5 or 1.2. None of this is realy a big deal. Im just gonna root and overclock anyways. I wanna know how good will the camera be, what ICS will be like, and when i can get an extended battery. Because big battery or not, im gonna kill that thing fast.

phantomash

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I think I've about hit my limit with trying to track the rumors/decipher spec differences/predict what the device(s) may have. I've resigned myself to the idea that we know roughly what it will be (1.2-1.5 ghz) and it's going to be, in my opinion, the phone of the year. The speculation was driving me nuts, so I've decided just to kick back and wait it out. Whatever chip they put it in, I'm getting it. Whether the camera is 5 or 8 mp, I'm getting it. If the battery door is plastic or metal, I'm getting it. I'll still check the rumors for the next 3 to 4 more weeks, but I've decided with how many conflicting reports have come out, there's no point in trying to make sense of them.

pretty much what I'm going to do. Of course I would hope for the better spec, that would be awesome, but in the end I'm getting it no matter what.

oxymoron

It's been real...
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Metal isn't a practical material for phones as it interferes with the radios!

Ironically, Motorola phones almost always have metal.... and Motorola phones almost always have the best reception/signal strength.

Not being argumentative, just find that ironic.

I am curious about the call quality and signal strength on this phone. Moto has always been stellar in that regard... in my experience anyway.

I'm 99.9% sure I'm buying this phone, regardless. If the call quality is at least equal to my DX, I'll be more than satisfied.

*customized tapatalk signature*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick