Media Picker keep stopping - Pixel 6

zackfair

Dec 30, 2023
Visit site
Hi guys,
i had this issue for the past several days. there's an app called 'media picker' and it always pop-up notification said that it keep stopping.
when the notification pop-up, all apps was crashed & couldn't be used.
found out that 'media picker' was system file.
i try to force stop but there isn't any button to do that. i've checked for update but it was the latest already.
is there anyone experienced this? it drive me crazy.

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 11.02.35 AM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2023-12-30 at 11.02.35 AM (1).jpeg

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi guys,
i had this issue for the past several days. there's an app called 'media picker' and it always pop-up notification said that it keep stopping.
when the notification pop-up, all apps was crashed & couldn't be used.
found out that 'media picker' was system file.
i try to force stop but there isn't any button to do that. i've checked for update but it was the latest already.
is there anyone experienced this? it drive me crazy.

View attachment 358535View attachment 358536
When this pop's up what app your using at the time?

zackfair

Dec 30, 2023
Visit site
When this pop's up what app your using at the time?
right now, almost all app that i was using will auto-closed when this error occurred.

and i also just want to update that when i login using Safe Mode also, this error will pop-up. there must be something going on with the system itself i think.

Reactions: mustang7757

juswinvalle

Jan 10, 2024
Visit site
On my phone Galaxy S22 uses lots of battery since the last update. Google told me they do not own the app. Is it Samsung or Google? Can someone please help. Its draining my battery. Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Sound like factory
right now, almost all app that i was using will auto-closed when this error occurred.

and i also just want to update that when i login using Safe Mode also, this error will pop-up. there must be something going on with the system itself i think.
You can try resetting app preferences in settings>apps
If doesn't work then most likely going factory reset

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
On my phone Galaxy S22 uses lots of battery since the last update. Google told me they do not own the app. Is it Samsung or Google? Can someone please help. Its draining my battery. Thanks.
Welcome to AC!
This is a pixel forum, your having the media picker causing same issue on your Samsung?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana