Media Volume after 2.3.4 Update

Sudo

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
After the OTA update I went to see if Slacker was more stable and guess what?
The multimedia volume is much better.
I have tried Youtube, Slacker,Pandora and Google Music and they all seem much better with volume levels.

Last edited:

MattMJB0188

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed this as well. This update is awesome. It's like a totally different phone. Actually it feels more like the Evo 3D. Wish they would re-review the Sensation with this update. Its beats the Evo 3D now.

anagrama

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Care to give me a refresher on the screen capture? I looked it up when I first for my phone, and was sad to see it gimped. I don't remember anything except it had something to do with the home button...

Thanks...

The speaker works much better, snappier performance all around and the screen capture works now.

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Care to give me a refresher on the screen capture? I looked it up when I first for my phone, and was sad to see it gimped. I don't remember anything except it had something to do with the home button...

Thanks...

Hold power button and tap home. Done!

feetdaddy

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
care to give me a refresher on the screen capture? I looked it up when i first for my phone, and was sad to see it gimped. I don't remember anything except it had something to do with the home button...

Thanks...
screen capture: Hold power button then press home button

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaibh