Memory card

cyberdman

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Just be careful I'm having problems playing and storing music on my SD cards I've had the same problems with 32g and 64g cards you get albums that's sound all skippy then some don't play at all.

You need to get a more high quality card then. It is the read speed that affects how music will play from the card. Those super cheapo deals on "faster" "high quality" cards are usually because they are pirated fakes and that is why they won't perform as advertised.

Dizfunctions

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I was two days late getting to the city to buy the Samsung EVO 64GB card for $50 :( By the time I got there, it was back up to $80.
You can buy it on eBay for $43 (free shipping) but I'm afraid of getting a fake card. The seller I'm looking at has 99% positive feedback out of 14K reviews.
64GB Micro SD Samsung SDXC MicroSD Microsdxc TF Class 10 48MB s 64G 64 GB EVO | eBay

Okay, with a high percentage over thousands of reviews, this seller is definitely for real.

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I was two days late getting to the city to buy the Samsung EVO 64GB card for $50 :( By the time I got there, it was back up to $80.
You can buy it on eBay for $43 (free shipping) but I'm afraid of getting a fake card. The seller I'm looking at has 99% positive feedback out of 14K reviews.
64GB Micro SD Samsung SDXC MicroSD Microsdxc TF Class 10 48MB s 64G 64 GB EVO | eBay
If he's had 14,000 replies, with a 99% approval rating, I wouldn't worry about a fake rating.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I my 32 gb card today . It works fine and i was able to get all my music on it , but i probably should have gotten a 64 gb. I have 4 gb left on the card with my pics, ringtones, and music. Trying to delet songs i don't listen to . lol

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
OK so I got the SD card and I moved all my music to my phone then after a whole day I went back to my iPod. Basically I wasted my money and have all this extra space on my SD card I don't need. Lol😂😂😂

Posted via Android Central App

schwanz583

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Amazon has all sandisk cards on sale today only 60% off. Just got a 64GB class 10 sandisk for $29 with free shipping!!!

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to have music on both. Then if you don't have your ipod, you'll still have music. Also, I know on my note 3,I do have ethe option to move apps to the sd card and that works fine. So even if you don't use it for music, you can have apps on your sd card leaving more memory on your phone.

OK so I got the SD card and I moved all my music to my phone then after a whole day I went back to my iPod. Basically I wasted my money and have all this extra space on my SD card I don't need. Lol������

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to have music on both. Then if you don't have your ipod, you'll still have music. Also, I know on my note 3,I do have ethe option to move apps to the sd card and that works fine. So even if you don't use it for music, you can have apps on your sd card leaving more memory on your phone.

I ended up putting the 32 GB card in my nook for my books and I went back to a 4gb for my phone. I mostly have photos on my card and not to many apps.