MicroSD , SDHC... How Big Can DINC Handle?

ksblues

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I want to buy the biggest capacity card I can for my DINC. However, I don't want to waste money getting a card that goes beyond the capacity my phone can actually utilize. Kind of the same issue as when you ramp up a Windows system with memory to 4 Gig + but are not running a 64 bit system.

ksblues

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
32 gig that's the max
As always, PvilleComp - you're quick with the reply and provide just the info I needed. Read your comment and bought the SanDisk SDHC 32 GB card from Amazon.com. Just installed the Extended Battery for my DINC (HTC Brand battery). So, now I think I'll have lots of time... and space... to play / mess up... my phone!

ksblues

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes, thank you for reminding me about the Nandroid! I've been bitten a couple of times now. LOL... you should have seen me goof up switching from a 2 Gig Card to an 8 Gig card! Wow. Thought I'd bricked my phone for sure! Luckily - a factory reset got me back to the MIUI Rom I'd installed. Always did have to learn the hard way -me.

beef5stew

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a 32Gig card from Newegg that works pretty well. Really fast (in my opinion). I think it was $99.

I also got the 3500 seido battery. Now I can rock this thing out all day and all night and not kill it. I don't even care about the "Battery saving" kernels...i only want the power.

Sill running CM6.1 Looking forward to a stable cm 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts