Missing keyboard on my galaxy note 2

KaitlynRAH

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the information. My keyboard also disappeared and I couldn't get it back, no matter what I tried. I called customer service and she didn't even know what it was. She did try hard to find out, but while I was waiting for her to come back on the phone I googled the problem, and this is where I landed. So I restarted my phone and when it came back on, there was the keyboard. I still don't know what I pushed to make it disappear, but this same thing has happened to me twice now, and it's good to find something that works.

And Thanks also for the post with the picture of phone screen with Push and Hold circled. I just tried that and now I know what I was accidently doing to make my keyboard disappear. Now it seems really Duh! Thanks a lot everyone for your great answers.

Last edited:

UMadBro211

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Try reading the manual. They provide them for a reason. Also, there are guides online if you need further help or tutorials. Finally, you could try "Google"-ing your issue before creating a thread. Chances are, people have had similar issues. It's 2013. Be actively resourceful instead of having other people do the work for you.

scholyking

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
I started experiencing this problem after I updated some of my apps. I therefore suspected that it could be one of the updates that was interupting the functioning of the keyboard. DU Battery Saver was my first suspicion. Lo and behold after uninstalling that app, the keyboard was BACK with a BANG!! Try it or figure out which app is eating your keyboard:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174