mobile hotspot

Ashley Crocker

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi im new here nd i recently brought an app called foxfi to use for my hotspt. Eveytime I go to use it, it interferes with my mobile hotspot. Is there anyway I can disable it. Help please!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
You could uninstall, or go into Application Manager and see if the option to Disable is there.

Just curious, but did the Mobile Hotspot not work?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi im new here nd i recently brought an app called foxfi to use for my hotspt. Eveytime I go to use it, it interferes with my mobile hotspot. Is there anyway I can disable it. Help please!!!

Posted via Android Central App

the foxfi is used to create a mobile hotspot. i have an unlimited verizon plan and don't have a "mobile hotspot" available on my phone so i use foxfi instead!! if you already can utilize the mobile hotspot native to the phone then you do not need foxfi and can uninstall it. i find it an awesome app and my husband uses it on his note 2 to connect his laptop to the internet daily.

with foxfi you name your network and set up a password just like you would your wifi connection at home.

tcrosby86

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Indeed, why but foxfi if you have mobile hotspot? I bought foxfi to use on the occasion my cable is out. That way I don't have to pay Verizon for using hotspot.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4