mobile network stops

petersenjp

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Hey gang. I am on my second hero and I must be doing something wrong. I lose my data connection and when I do, it never comes back with out a soft reset. I have only installed advanced task killer. I dont have it set to do an crazy auto kill. If I end one app like web browser and email, the connection sometimes just goes away. It's very random. But what confuses me is why it never reconnects. I have had a bb with sprint for years with no problems. Anyone got any ideas?

Last edited:

COMOEd

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
There is a widget to turn the network off/on...

Hey gang. I am on my second hero and I must be doing something wrong. I lose my data connection and when I do, it never comes back with out a soft reset. I have only installed advanced task killer. I dont have it set to do an crazy auto kill. If I end one app like web browser and email, the connection sometimes just goes away. It's very random. But what confuses me is why it never reconnects. I have had a bb with sprint for years with no problems. Anyone got any ideas?

There is a widget to turn the network off and on. I just put it on one of my home screens (align with the widgets to turn on GPS, Wifi, and blue tooth). Still bugs me as to what made it drop the connection.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts