[MOD][THEME] Custom Themed Dialer Pads

Admiralj21

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [MOD][THEME][FROYO] Custom Themed Dialer Pads

Hey man, I've been searching for custom dialers for the motorola photon, but haven't found any. will this method of making dialers work for the photon or just the epic and do i have to be deodexed? Thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
My partner ZiggSvo had the Photon in its early days but never got far enough along to see if this method worked on the Photon.

Deodexed/custom ROM on your Photon..

Reactions: Admiralj21

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Paul, are you still doing this, and if so, will they work on ACS ICS v5?

If this is the case, would you be willing to do these two (one for the wife and one for me).

Thanks in advance!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Paul, are you still doing this, and if so, will they work on ACS ICS v5?

If this is the case, would you be willing to do these two (one for the wife and one for me).

Thanks in advance!
Sorry but I am no longer supporting these dialer pads. I have a very full plate working the NS4G area, my theme and just being an adviser in general.

If you were to follow my instructions in the HOW TO guide I'm sure you could easily pull this off for yourself with EI22/EL30 Gingerbread.

Brandonespi

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to get the diskette on my epic 4g. I opened the pak and changed the setting to accept non market apps but when it loads, it says "app not installed". ? Help?

93fuelslut

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [MOD][THEME][FROYO] Custom Themed Dialer Pads

photo.php

can u please make a dialer theme with this image for a jelly bean style dialer? thanks

Karim Mroueh

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
i have samsung galaxy s GT I9003 and while i was rooting it i unplugged it by mistake......so when i turn it on the galaxy start up stage freezes.... so i put it on odin and put PIT file but i forgot to uncheck RE-Partition and now all i have is a black screen when i turn it on.... pleasseeeee helppppppp

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter