Moto email no copy paste

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
While most of the Android apps (including gmail) have copy an paste functionality, there is none in the stock Motorola email client. This is a serious flaw. I wonder if there is any possibility of getting this fixed through an update. Otherwise, it really does not pay to keep this phone, for such a basic function to be missing. I also posted this on the Motorola forum in hopes of hearing from Motorola.

dchandler

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I notice it to but I downloaded another mail client and that one let you copy and past, try maildroid its in the market

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I know others work (k9) but I really like the Motorola corporate email, so this becomes a real problem . How could this basic function be omitted?

ranova

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Someone from another forum said they spoke to Motorola and they already acknowledge this as a missing feature. Hopefully it comes soon in an update.

Brademcee

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
The more I try to like Motoblur the
more reasons I find to despise it. I do not understand why you would have a deep rooted skin like Motoblur only to F'up basic functionality that is now in stock android. I mean this on top of not being able to sync Exchange contact photos is ridiculous.

I actually kind of like their widgets which is a shame because the rest of Motoblur sucks! I always wanted to go to a Motorola android device but this is insane. And I do not want to root in order to solve this problem. Anyone have experience with the Verizon Droid moto phones that run a slightly less destructive version of blur?

attweco

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
While most of the Android apps (including gmail) have copy an paste functionality, there is none in the stock Motorola email client. This is a serious flaw....

I was appalled when I discovered this, myself.

The whole idea is mobility, yet leaving out this sort of BASIC function only forces you back to your desktop. Bunch of idiots these developers are!

stevehsteveh

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I actually kind of like their widgets which is a shame because the rest of Motoblur sucks! I always wanted to go to a Motorola android device but this is insane. And I do not want to root in order to solve this problem. Anyone have experience with the Verizon Droid moto phones that run a slightly less destructive version of blur?

I also like their widgets as they are low on resource use and functional, more than just eye candy.

I had the original Droid and because it had no skin, copy and paste and all else was there.