Moto X (2014) Pre-Order

f-castrillo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
How long should we give them before we switch carriers?
I can wait a while, considering I'm not going to leave my unlimited data plans. But the wait is excruciating, especially seeing that AT&T got it first again this year.

Hopefully that TK guys prediction of AT&T having a really short exclusivity window holds true, among his other rumblings.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I can wait a while, considering I'm not going to leave my unlimited data plans. But the wait is excruciating, especially seeing that AT&T got it first again this year.

Hopefully that TK guys prediction of AT&T having a really short exclusivity window holds true, among his other rumblings.

Moto said it will be available on att and Verizon this month. You don't have to wait long it should be there in week or two

Posted via the Android Central App

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Pre-orders will start on Tuesday. Who's ordering

Who will be pre-ordering on Tuesday? I noticed the pure edition will be up as well, which is what I may jump on but I'm still on the fence.

Posted via Android Central App

radyoactive

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Pre-orders will start on Tuesday. Who's ordering

It's only for ATT but that's OK being on Verizon as I am hoping to hear about the new Nexus and Droid phones.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

I'd like the pure version, but am waiting for the android central, Droid life and computer world reviews. Not Sold on camera

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Some people say their server is going to crash due to high demands. No, it's a preorder, which is done on purpose to avoid that issue, so no I don't think their server will crash or have issues like Nexus. Once again, Nexus people incorrectly comparing Motorola to Google.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site

Some people say their server is going to crash due to high demands. No, it's a preorder, which is done on purpose to avoid that issue, so no I don't think their server will crash or have issues like Nexus. Once again, Nexus people incorrectly comparing Motorola to Google.

It could still crash on a pre-order. Just ask Apple.

I will be (pre) ordering! Hope the wait from order to shipment isn't too long.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's only for ATT but that's OK being on Verizon as I am hoping to hear about the new Nexus and Droid phones.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

It's for AT&T but the unlocked one will be available too so it's not just carrier specific

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

It could still crash on a pre-order. Just ask Apple.

I will be (pre) ordering! Hope the wait from order to shipment isn't too long.
Motorola need to compete with the likes of HTC and LG first before they can even imagine competing with Samsung and Apple.

H2o

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm on the fence. I'm not sold on the size. I've got to physically hold it in my hands before I jump. I love the 'perfect' size of the moto x(2013) and with the almost certainty that phone will get most of the new features of 2014 plus Android L..... I've got to love the size difference before I do.

livetoride4666

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm on the fence as well, but not due to size. I have the s5 so to me this would be much better, but the camera is actually decent on the s5 which is the only thing I like about it. I'm very curious about the nexus, but I may get the Moto and sell it or keep it when the nexus comes out.

guesswhat_567

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site

Motorola need to compete with the likes of HTC and LG first before they can even imagine competing with Samsung and Apple.

Well they don't have too after lenovo acquisition they will be number 3 and will be enormous .they will be able to take advantage of huge scale and will be the only company other than Samsung and apple to be get hold of new technology and bring it to market ..after the merger is complete combined Motorola + lenovo shipments will be 80 million ..don't think lot if people are still able to understand how strong moto + lenovo will be

Posted via the Android Central App

mississippi45

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site

I will be ordering. I have had my Moto X (2013) since October and love it. My wife just preordered the IPhone 6+. I am sticking with Moto X (2014). The improved specs and larger size will make it a pleasure to own. Just can't decide if I am going with the leather since I use it to workout and I run with it. Not sure how the leather will handle the sweat. But really looking forward to the Moto X (2014).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power