Moto X Pure resized widgets

Narosian

Sep 16, 2015
Visit site
Anyone find that widgets are being scaled down smaller than they should be? For example a 4x1 weather widget ends up becoming 3x1 instead? Been noticing some widgets are smaller in size on the moto x pure edition than the same one on my note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: resized widgeted

HD Widgets is doing that to me. It let me pull it to the 4x2 I wanted, but it popped as 3x2. No option for 5x2 to see what it would do.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: resized widgeted

HD Widgets is doing that to me. It let me pull it to the 4x2 I wanted, but it popped as 3x2. No option for 5x2 to see what it would do.

In using HD Widgets too. Go into the settings and click on 'Widget Sizes' and you should be able to select 5x2. I have both 5x1 and 5x2 enabled and they both work well.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Moto X Pure resized widgeted

Thank you been a long time since I did a set up. True 5x2 much better.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

Anyone find that widgets are being scaled down smaller than they should be? For example a 4x1 weather widget ends up becoming 3x1 instead? Been noticing some widgets are smaller in size on the moto x pure edition than the same one on my note 5.

I don't see this issue.

Only widget I use an AccuWeather one.

SloMo

May 11, 2014
Visit site

Same thing has happened to me as well. When using Pure Calendar I only get options for 3 x 1 3 x 2 etc. No options for 4 x 1 etc. On both my Droid Turbo and Nexus 6 the sizes are the same both offer 4 x 1 etc.

Any thoughts?

somestacks

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site

I have the same issue with AIX Weather Widget. On the google play store it is specified as a 4 x 1 widget but when I try to add the widget it only offers 3 x 1.

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site

If you resize these widgets to the expected width, do they stretch and look they way you expect them to?