Moto X revealed by Google

Fredo_p

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Well, Google has official revealed its new (not so secret) Motorola phone ever since they purchased Motorola. The Moto X is here.
  • Different colored rear cases and accents
  • camera that is activated by the flick of your wrist
  • a bunch of voice controlled options, menus, etc
  • Touchless Control-
    Huffington Post said:
    • It allows Moto X owners to set alarms, get directions, make calls, send messages and schedule appointments -- all without touching the phone.
What do you all think about the new Moto X (Priced at $199 w/2yr contract on AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular and Verizon Wireless?

If this has already been posted elsewhere let me know so I can remove this and include a link to the topic.

Huffington Post Article: Moto X Release: Google Bets On Voice Control And Customization With New Phone

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm reserving thoughts until the device hits the masses and reviews start pouring in. I'm on Sprint so perhaps I'll take a trip to the local store and try it out for myself. Initially, I think its a great device. Though many are upset at the specs and price, it looks to be a solid and promising device. After-all, this is the first device from Moto under Google influence and anything that comes out after this should be innovative and worth a look or two.

Here is the Moto X forum for future reference: http://forums.androidcentral.com/moto-x/

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armydudeJC