Moto XPE Broke

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
The touchscreen goes haywire. I go to press the number 4, and 6 is the that gets toggled. It's still under warranty and I'm 85% sure my digitizer is responsible. Until it's fixed I'm using my spare LG G4 (with a cracked screen nonetheless).

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your MXPE. Have you sent it back for warranty repair or replacement yet?

I hope they fix or replace it quickly. Please keep us updated.

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The touchscreen goes haywire. I go to press the number 4, and 6 is the that gets toggled. It's still under warranty and I'm 85% sure my digitizer is responsible. Until it's fixed I'm using my spare LG G4 (with a cracked screen nonetheless).
If it is under warranty then you should contact Moto Customer Care and get an RMA to send it in, your assumptions that it is the digitizer are likely correct, although that means the entire screen assembly needs to be replaced.

I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but from what we have heard recently on other forums, Moto isn't quite as quick as they used to be in repairing devices and there is no advanced replacement option on this device. Turn-around times are averaging about 3-4 weeks (not this is a small sample, we haven't seen many devices repaired lately) although if you are outside of the US your local Moto service center may be significantly faster or slower.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma