Motomaker Live?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I read on another site that some people have been able to go on to motomaker.com today and play around a little on the site with designing a phone. I tried and was able to access the design center. Played around for about 2 minutes then it refreshed and kicked me out and I haven't been able to get back in. Anybody else tried accessing it? Any luck?

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I got to play with the back and front colors. I was messing with the accent colors when it refreshed and kicked me out. When I try to go back in there's a link for my saved designs, but nothing's in there. kinda odd that its randomly popping up live.

tdizzel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I went to www.motomaker.com it took me to a sign up page. I registered and it gave me a motorola account. On the motorola account page there's a link for my saved designs. when I click in there there's a link to design yours. It let me in once but I haven't been able to get back in.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
a guy in att told me today it's up tmrw. : ). At least to start designing and playing.

i'm on day 4 of trying to choose a case color, no way in heck would i be able to design a phone color combo. no way. getting the black.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Plain black is the way to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

agree. that is some sleek modern s--t. :D. It's not the *most* gorgeous, but it's still the way to go, still modern in all of it's minimalism.

moto_x.jpg

moto-x-phone.jpg

motox22.jpg

anything else is like... *smh*

and in pictures at least, that white front sucks.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolwilliamson