Motorola Droid X Upgrade Price?

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I do not own any Android device. A phone on my line is available for an upgrade on Tuesday, & I'm interested in Droid X. I doubt I'll find one in my area in SOCal. Aha, so if my upgrade is tuesday & I wait till X is released .. How much would it cost? It is NOT my NE2 so yeah lol.

ceriem

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well to now hijack your thread: I know this is probably a stupid question, I'm sorry to everyone who's gonna read this and scoff, but what's the different between NE2 and upgrade price? I thought NE2 was available when you upgraded, hence the discounted price.

slate_206

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Well to now hijack your thread: I know this is probably a stupid question, I'm sorry to everyone who's gonna read this and scoff, but what's the different between NE2 and upgrade price? I thought NE2 was available when you upgraded, hence the discounted price.

Not necessarily. I was able to order a new Incredible for $100 on the website with my ne2 plus the $100 instant rebate.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
The 2 yr contract price is available to new customers and anyone eligible to upgrade. Those who have completed 20 months of their 2 year contract also get an additional 50/100 off depending on how much their base plan costs. The NE2 amount was changed in February 09 to 30/50 so anyone who has upgraded since then will receive the reduced amount the next time they go to their NE2.