Motorola Moto G Successor

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Alleged successor to the Moto G pictured | Android Central

The folks over at Mellando no Android claim to have the dirt on the successor to the Moto G, which will allegedly be called the Moto G2 and bear a model number XT 1068 (the first-gen Moto G featured a model number XT 1032). The image of the device, which looks to be a prototype unit, suggests that Motorola is taking design cues from the Moto E, which sees a frontal speaker grille being incorporated onto the Moto G2.

KFBUtpH.jpg

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: For Those Who Like Rumours: Moto G Replacement?

Not a huge upgrade for any current Moto G users but its certainly welcome to any new Moto G users moving forward! I'd still buy the current G without waiting as well. Great link and thanks.

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site

Not a huge upgrade for any current Moto G users but its certainly welcome to any new Moto G users moving forward! I'd still buy the current G without waiting as well. Great link and thanks.

Maybe yes, maybe no , but we'll just have to wait and see.

I bought my G in January of last year on pure whim and I was pretty amazed from day one. I thought it was a brilliant phone - and I'm not just talking for the money - and totally fell in love with it.

I wasn't totally happy with the KK update from JB 4.3, but the update I received yesterday to KK 4.4.4 as speeded things up considerably (not that they were particularly slow before).

I had been potentially looking at an X+1 or possibly even an LG G3 for later in the year, but think I'll now wait to see what this (potential) baby has offer.

Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site

Maybe yes, maybe no , but we'll just have to wait and see.

I bought my G in January of last year on pure whim and I was pretty amazed from day one. I thought it was a brilliant phone - and I'm not just talking for the money - and totally fell in love with it.

I wasn't totally happy with the KK update from JB 4.3, but the update I received yesterday to KK 4.4.4 as speeded things up considerably (not that they were particularly slow before).

I had been potentially looking at an X+1 or possibly even an LG G3 for later in the year, but think I'll now wait to see what this (potential) baby has offer.

Sent from my XT1032 using AC Forums mobile app

Sizzers great reply! I just got the girlfriend the Moto G LTE and she loves it! Its super snappy and responsive. I was hoping the Moto G2 had 2gigs of RAM and better camera. Then I'd be super impressed! Either way the Moto G is a huge game changer in the market. So I love what Moto is doing.

The Moto X+1 is something I'm waiting for personally and thinking I might buy if the price is right. So that device has me the most excited. The LG G3 is a badass device but it can't be bought unlocked and carrier free. So until LG breaks away from that I will skip over LG devices! (As painful as it is!)

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I think the only thing left for Motorola to improve at this price point is the camera.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vdvdbone88