Motorola Nexus 6 available now!!!!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
With CES right around the corner I am going to wait. The impulse urge to buy has left, so now we will see what CES brings since it seems the snap810 will be in all of the upcoming flagships, might as well wait a month or so, and if nothing else, will be able to get a nexus 6 and save some $$

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be doing that also. Buying an iPhone 6 for $129 from Best Buy and going to sell it on Ebay. How are you going to sell it or did sell it for?

You can check on eBay and see what they are selling for. Price has dropped some since a month or two ago, but you should still get enough to cover most, if not all of the price for a new nexus 6

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be doing that also. Buying an iPhone 6 for $129 from Best Buy and going to sell it on Ebay. How are you going to sell it or did sell it for?

I did this too; bought an iPhone 6 with my upgrade from Best Buy and sold it on eBay. Mine went for $660 plus shipping. I figured I'd lose a bit overall which I did, but still it's better than waiting on Verizon to carry the Nexus 6. Plus, mine is coming from Motorola. I'll have the pure version rather than who-knows-what Verizon will do to it!

Mine is on its way...from China. N6/Blue/64GB

I got the same thing this morning. A couple weeks ago I bought a Moto X 2014 for my wife that shipped from China. We received the shipping notice on a Friday morning, and it showed up at our door Monday morning. 3 days total, and over the weekend!

BartmanJax

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I got the same thing this morning. A couple weeks ago I bought a Moto X 2014 for my wife that shipped from China. We received the shipping notice on a Friday morning, and it showed up at our door Monday morning. 3 days total, and over the weekend!

Oh, NICE! Hopefully mine will show up Friday. More than likely though, Monday. Fingers crossed!

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I was able to snag a white 64GB on the 28th ( the real unicorn IMO). I sold my blue 64GB and really wanted the white model.

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I had it in my cart, by the time I entered my info it said "item in cart is no longer available", god, I just can't get this phone.

BartmanJax

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
WOO-HOO!!! Shipped from China yesterday, estimated delivery is Monday, 1/5, tracking shows it out for delivery this morning, 12/31! Good job FedEx!

kjnangre

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
My 64GB MB, ordered 12/26, received this morning as well!

I had it in my cart, by the time I entered my info it said "item in cart is no longer available", god, I just can't get this phone.

You should install a page monitor app. All 4 color/size combinations were available for a solid 12 hours on Dec 26. Some combinations were available much longer than that. Those orders are already being delivered!

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine showed up this morning as well. Tracking shows it was delivered at 9:24AM, but I don't know exactly when it came. My wife signed for it because I was at work.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Heads up: Motorola has at least 5 MB 32GB variants available for purchase on the site. The option to check for a 64 GB or the CW of either size variant has been disabled.

Posted via the Android Central App

mgftp

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Heads up: Motorola has at least 5 MB 32GB variants available for purchase on the site. The option to check for a 64 GB or the CW of either size variant has been disabled.

Just noticed the optioned to select 64GB is gone. Anyone know what is up with this? Don't tell me they are gonna stop making it.

I feel like I have been waiting way too long to get my hands on this phone :/

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Just noticed the optioned to select 64GB is gone. Anyone know what is up with this? Don't tell me they are gonna stop making it.

I feel like I have been waiting way too long to get my hands on this phone :/

I doubt they've stopped making it, I just think they want to sell what they have available. I'm sure they're getting asked plenty about the 64 GB phones, it's just that they can't make them fast enough. Batches of devices have to go through quality control, after all, and that takes time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys85