Motorola s-10-hd

tony32p

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
okay is there a way to adjust the sound on these.. a friend of mine has a diff headset(i dont remember what kind but its a motorola, skinny compared to these w a box in the back, but anyways they sound 100x better than mine.. and he can adjust his bass and such.. im not sure if my headset is stuck on default sound or something and i can adjust it.. if not, i think this sound quality is horrible.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
okay is there a way to adjust the sound on these.. a friend of mine has a diff headset(i dont remember what kind but its a motorola, skinny compared to these w a box in the back, but anyways they sound 100x better than mine.. and he can adjust his bass and such.. im not sure if my headset is stuck on default sound or something and i can adjust it.. if not, i think this sound quality is horrible.

I'm quite sure that your friend has the Motorola S9's. I hate to tell you though that the S10 that i'm sure you have actually sound the way they do all the time. I bought them and returned them before i even made it home. They sounded horrible. I read up afterward and was able to find out that they all sound this way and the Motorola dropped the ball on the S10's.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I love mine they sound as great as my skull candy buds, but they don't fall outta my ears when I'm sweating on the eliptical, my only complaint is it takes knowledge of the sweet spot to turn em on

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson