mspy app in my lg ms695 phone help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! First of all, where do you see this mspy app? Is there a shortcut on the homescreen? Do you see it in your App Drawer (your list of all apps)? Do you see it when you hit menu, then Settings/Apps/Downloaded? If you see it in the Settings/App menu, then tap it, and tap Uninstall. If that doesn't work, go to Settings/Security/Device Administrators, and see if mspy has somehow gotten permission to be a Device Administrator--if it's there and checked, then uncheck it, and then try to Uninstall again. There's no Control Panel in Android--that's for Windows.

Did you install this app voluntarily, or did it pop up on its own? If it appeared on its own, then you either unwittingly installed it by agreeing to some fine print on some other app you installed, or it got installed in a shady manner, kind of like malware. In the future, be careful about apps you install--read any notifications boxes closely before agreeing to install. Also, avoid installing apps directly from some website that isn't a legitimate app store (like someone's blog, for example)--that's a good way of getting malware.

Fatkat Searight

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I thank you u so much but my ex put it in my phone using hidden wallpapers an my phone wont let me get to administration at all. Imma get new phone soon but its like a hobby 4 me to take out.lol mspy should b ilegal an treated as crime with prison time. Checked emails 1 day an 5 diffirent people had full access to yahoo an my google Email accounts. Did banking on my phone hr later they changed password username etc on my wellsfargo account. I use my phone 4 candy crush writing you back. Mspy is 1 hellva app. Thank you for your time. Ill get new phone next week

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenbahn