Multi-window w/ root

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Really expected more app compatability than just Sammie & Google apps out of the box w/ N3. Really didn't wanna root my N3 so soon but I'm wondering if I need to now. So if your rooted and using an MW app offering access to other apps, unavailable running stock. What are your impressions? Are more 3rd party apps accessible?

Posted via Android Central App

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
They'd most likely work fine, the question would be whether the drag and drop feature app work.

Not sure if someone has streamlined the process, but to get apps MW compatible required decompiling and recompiling apps and that was a freaking headache because if the app gets update, there goes the MW feature

Sent From "The Beast"

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Yes I use one on my note 8 and the MW app allows almost all apps to be multi window and has drag and drop. The one I have also allows for window adjustment so you can one app with a smaller portion like an SMS on the bottom and a browser on top taking more space.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
If you're going to root, give Wanam Xposed a look see. Amongst it's many features is the ability to add whatever apps you select to multi window.

Sent using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick