Multiple Sign-ons Required (at times) Galaxy Note Pro?

A

AC Question

Multiple Sign-ons Required (at times) Galaxy Note Pro

I have experienced this problem since I opened the box.
There are occasions in which I have enter and reenter my sign on password multiple times before the tablet will proceed to the "desk top." Here's the pattern that I've learned.

Assume the table needs charged and is on the charger:
Attempt to enter password.
Fail. - "Try again"
This is repeated multiple times. I've even got close to "factory reset" because I've had to enter the password so many times.

Now, assume I've unplugged the charger OR has not been plugged in to the charger since the last sign-on/sign-off:
Success.
The device proceeds to the "desk top."

This sequence occurs almost 100% of the time.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When it's charging, do you notice that the touchscreen registers inaccurate touches elsewhere (like when you're tapping on an icon)? If so, it's possible the charging itself is interfering with the screen. That could be related to inadequate or faulty shielding of the charging components, leading to disrupted touchscreen function due to the electromagnetic field that's generated. If this is the case, the device would probably need a repair shop. Is it still under warranty?

1963_Lloyd_1963

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: Multiple Sign-ons Required (at times) Galaxy Note Pro

What about this situation?
Now, assume I've unplugged the charger OR has not been plugged in to the charger since the last sign-on/sign-off:
Success.
The device proceeds to the "desk top."