Disaster on My Android 9 BV9700 Pro - Google App Shutdown STORM

mtnman11

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Blackview 9700 Pro since June. I noticed on my last phone that my android startup when I turned the phone on was in that error mode where it takes you, not to the normal place where you enter your pin but takes you to a mostly dark screen with a number pad at the bottom and a cursor at the top to enter your PIN. I have android 9 on the phone. I didn't think much about it because I didn't have any problems with the phone functioning. I got my new phone and downloaded my Google account info and it immediately started to open up in the error format. Does this mean something is wrong with my Google account that is affecting my phone? Is what I asked myself. Anyway I downloaded my apps and went about my business. Suddenly I started to get system app shut down errors such as Google board which is the keyboard, Google play, Google media and eventually Google's media storage where the phone ring tone etc. is stored and I could not answer calls because it was trying to access that app which was shutting down. I have restarted my phone a few times by wiping it out and starting over. This works for a little while and then the apps from Google start to shut down again and it is still, even after a full data wipe opening in the error format when I turn the phone off and on again. I am in anguish because I use this phone for communication with people who need me in Africa and India over Skype and Duo. I tried every way I can think of to find the phone number to Google to ask them if my Google account is somehow infected, but it doesn't affect my work on my PC. I just don't know what to do and I hope you guys can help me. Thanks so much for your time...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

mtnman11

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Here is a picture of the "To start android, enter your pin screen" I was able to pull off the net, the error screen is the one farthest to the left in the 3 side-by-side screens and mine says enter your pin instead of password and has numbers below. And yes I meant simply going through the setup wizard to add my Google account. Thanks so much for your reply

to-start-android-enter-your-password.jpg

mtnman11

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
It is a screen that comes up on android phones when the system OS detects suspicious activity is all anybody can come up with and people have had to reset their phones all over the world because of it. Here is a thread from this forum with people experiencing the issue

https://forums.androidcentral.com/m...-enter-password-after-reboot-please-help.html

I reset my phone but it still won't go away and then on top of that I had the system apps by Google crashing all over the place constantly. I found a fix, I think, and there is precedence for this, for the apps shutting down constantly. I had been using Textra for texting and continued to download the app as I reset my phone to try to stop the system apps from crashing. Yesterday I did not download because I saw a vague allusion to Textra causing issues with app crashes on someone's phone. I don't know if it's going to continue but the problem has halted, no app crashes since the last factory reset, keeping Textra out of my phone and using a different texting app. Apparently Textra is a potentially dangerous option regarding your system apps as the individual I got the information from found out and of course I found out. If there is any development past this and it starts up again, I will update this thread but again... BEWARE OF THE TEXTRA APP REGARDING SYSTEM ANDROID APPS CRASHING AS A POTENTIAL CATALYST FOR THE PROBLEM. Thank you B.Diddy for your attention through this and I hope the information above gives you a little bit more ammunition in your fight against android issues. I'm still dealing with the android suspicious activity sign in screen instead of my normal sign in screen but I just don't feel like doing the fix right now because I am just thankful beyond words to have a normal phone for a little while and I don't even know if the fix would work for my phone, which is to enter the wrong password repeatedly until factory reset. Thanks again BD!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The requirement to enter a password after a factory reset is typically due to Factory Reset Protection, which is triggered if there's an unauthorized reset done (i.e., if the phone is reset without first properly removing the Google account). The password would be the one that was previously set for the phone. If the one you created isn't working, then did this phone ever belong to someone else? In that case, it could be asking for the password (and Google account) for the previous owner of the phone.