My cell phone collection

kramer5150

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Curious... do those actually still work for voice calls? I have always just dumped my old (non smartphones) phones in the e-waste bins at work.

fashion_m

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Curious... do those actually still work for voice calls? I have always just dumped my old (non smartphones) phones in the e-waste bins at work.
All the phones work. I use them occasionally mainly of sentimental reasons. The older phones are dual band and work on European GSM 900mhz/1800MHz bands. The newer phones work on European 2G / 3G /4G bands.

JohmWilson

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I had nokia too. But the model was 2100. It was my first cell phone. I can say that it was the most shake proof and economical device. It could work 1 week without charging. Another advantage in its unreally loud sound. I always got up in time with it.
The second was nokia xpressmusic 5200. It was a black slider and looked very stylish. I remember the time, when I switched on the sound and it seemed very stunning. Now I can’t believe in it. I was using this phone for 4-5 years. I want to say that I really loved nokia.
The nokia saga ended with lumia 620. It was very difficult to understand how to use the windows phone. But with time I got accustomed to this operative system and found it comfortable for use. The cause why I refused nokia was undeniable purchases of android system.
Now I use sony m4 aqua. And I really enjoy this smartphone. It’s a real price-quality trade-off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny