My Co-Workers Think I'm Android Crazy....

Luv-n-Android

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
After many years of being a BB user I made the switch to Android (EVO) and have since gone mad crazy with everything Android. My co-workers think I've gone over board (although they constantly play with my EVO). Since my birthday is in a couple days, they thought it would nice to make me a special cake...and while I had a bite of cake, I sipped coffee from my new mug. :cool: They might think I'm nuts but two of those co-workers bought/switched to Android phones this past week.

Android-Mug.jpg

Android-Cake.jpg

Last edited:

Ali Fazel

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Sounds familiar. I'm the same way at my work, and am starting to get those looks. Just wait til I finally get some of those awesome android figurines and put them around my desk.

Then again, I suppose its part of the territory when you're a part of this awesome community.

potheadhero

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Those mini figures are impossible to get! And I refuse to pay the jacked up prices on ebay for them.

No kidding. I have tried to buy on 3 separate ocassions and everytime I get one in my cart and before I have a chance to pay, its sold out. RIDICULOUS!

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I own 6 of those lil Androids. There Awesome!! Got a couple on my office desk as well.

imag0297z.jpg

Last edited:

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Where do you get these besides ebay? I have been a Munny fan for years and these look awesome!!!! Is it the same concept? Where'd you get that mug? Can't find it!

Last edited:

grandpapaa

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
hehehehehehe I likes!!! made the switch from a palm pre...even though I loved that phone. That said after a couple of days in "Android heaven" I keep wondering why anyone would want anything else (less)!

Luv-n-Android

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Thanks for all the bday wishes. I didn't expect to see this post on ac's front page. I'll have to be more careful what's in the background when I snap a photo. Damn some people are observant. LOL. My office mates are nice people especially the two android converts. I got the hookup on the mugs if you're interested. They're custom made by yours truly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson