My Note 4 Just Landed Me A Date

CIMYA89

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Wow... I hope things work out for ya and this gives me hope that I won't be single forever..... Go Go Gadget Note 4.

Last edited:

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Don't you find it odd that with all the other empty seats that were in the store that day, a young lady of hotness would sit down next to you and whip out the exact phone hotness that you happen to own? How often does that happen outside of a movie? I've been hearing stories about the "girl next door" types using tech to meet unsuspecting guys. They throw the bait - in this case a Note 4 - and next thing the guy is hooked thinking he has found the coolest lady ever.... The one who understands the finer things in life. He starts seeing all the wonderful things they could be doing together. How their children will appreciate all things Galaxy Note related.... Until... Dot dot daaaaaaaa.....He finds out she is the leader of a ring of international Note 4 thieves setting up her mark. She has been scooping him out since the day he got the Note 4. He will wake up Saturday morning in a Mexican motel in a bathtub full of ice with this fingers stitched together... the hand that once held his Note 4....

Either that or she's a nerd and just wants to get to know you. :)

Last edited:

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I need to switch phones. I'd love a phone nerd of my own!! My boyfriend just rolls his eyes at phone info....sigh next life. ;)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Apparently I need to switch phones. I'd love a phone nerd of my own!! My boyfriend just rolls his eyes at phone info....sigh next life. ;)
Your boyfreind sounds like my wife, "It's a phone." Not mine - it's a small Linux computer that happens to be able to make phone calls.

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
.... He will wake up Saturday morning in a Mexican motel in a bathtub full of ice with this fingers stitched together... the hand that once held his Note 4....

and the moral of the story is: Samsung SHOULD have included, "waterproofing for those ice cubes in bathtub situations" in Note 4 features..and maybe a pair of, "fingers stitch together resistant" gloves too while they were at it... Dang it Sammy! ..... lol

BTC

iOSConvert2k14

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Haha the replies to this are simply awesome! I've been texting her since yesterday and she seems to legit be interested in me. Going to a night club tomorrow, I'll post progress :). Also, the S Pen comment had me rolling hahaha
Oh and for those of you that want a picture, I've attached a few. Facebook friends as of this morning. She's definitely a looker :)
Edit: HarryHoudini66 has a good point haha Don't want to ruin it before it even begins. Removed pics.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene