My note 7 does not have an icon for photo note. Just Amazon photos and photos. How do I get it?

A

AC Question

This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
This is with the s pen feature under "create note", then "image", then "other". Watching a tutorial it shows that I should be able to import photos from Dropbox, Sketchbook for Galaxy, and several others. Is there a way to add photo note?

Did you install it from galaxy apps?

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site

Check this topic - http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ully-featured-functioning-s-note-i-think.html

It's about S Note, not Samsung Notes, but Photo Note is a part of it. There is a link to download that app directly. If you're new to the Note series, you might want to consider installing the entire S Note app as explained in that post. It's far, far superior to Samsung Notes. Regardless, Photo Note should work the same with either app.