My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge, what do I do?

A

AC Question

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge.

About a month ago, I put my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to charge overnight, like I did always when the battery was low or down. Then, in the morning it was completely black. I tried plugging it into different plugs and changed the chargers - nothing. It's been like that for about a month and nothing is changed. I've had this tablet for about 2-3 years, and nothing like this has ever happened. Does someone have this same problem? Can anyone help? :/

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 won't charge.

Try charging with your PC. That will rule out faulty charger. If it won't charge the battery needs to be replaced

TheButler4

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem ... seems my power supply ( the wall plug } went out ... when I contacted Samsung they refused to send me a new one ... freaking $5.00 part to keep a customer happy ... I am so very dissapointed in Samsung ... I ALWAYS thought of them as high quality and customer supportive ... 90% of the electronics in my home are Samsung to include my complete home theator needless to say because of this I will no longer be buying or supporting Samsung .... I wll either go JVC, JBL for my home Electronics and who knows for my computing needs .. but it will not be Samsung .. thats for damn sure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anon247