N-4 Problem deleting photos?

ccgabe

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I finally deleted some by going to an old Picassa account and deletd them from there. Others I cannot delete or even the albums. I followed the instruction and no trash can shows up and can't swipe down to delete. What's up with this. Shouldn't be that tough,

ccgabe

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Picasa is the most irritating program to come down the road, You should be able to delete anything including the damn account if that is your desire. I absolutely hate it and not too fond of Google+ and the way they are intertwined. I want full control of what I do with my pics and info... I don't need Picasa or Google taking over that function.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Picasa is the most irritating program to come down the road, You should be able to delete anything including the damn account if that is your desire. I absolutely hate it and not too fond of Google+ and the way they are intertwined. I want full control of what I do with my pics and info... I don't need Picasa or Google taking over that function.

Same, I think you can delete the applications though.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Yea unfortunately, the only way to delete these pics is to actually log into picassa web (or picassa) and delete them from there. The phone just picks it up from your google account.

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Yea unfortunately, the only way to delete these pics is to actually log into picassa web (or picassa) and delete them from there. The phone just picks it up from your google account.

Bingo. You have to log in to delete them. I logged into G+ and clicked the "photos" tab and deleted from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NyakoChan