n4 UK who got one?

isdoo

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
very poor - got to the payment stage once, then nothing - at other times the phones were added to the basket then removed.

All very poor by Google, which leaves a sour taste.

Anyone know where one can complain to these idiots?

astalavista_thes

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Well it was hard to know if you had completed the order since everything was so slow. I was trying to reorder after it crashed on me, luckily it didnt let me since I already have an order in my Wallet account. I still dont really know if my order counts or not... its a mess.

I faced exactly the same problem. I wasn't sure if I bought it so I tried 3-4 more times but it didn't let me. I received the confirmation email and I stopped trying. HOWEVER, the status of my order has now changed to "pre-ordered". It was "Shipping estimate: 15th of November" earlier...

russd1979

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I faced exactly the same problem. I wasn't sure if I bought it so I tried 3-4 more times but it didn't let me. I received the confirmation email and I stopped trying. HOWEVER, the status of my order has now changed to "pre-ordered". It was "Shipping estimate: 15th of November" earlier...

Does it state "pre-ordered" in your Google Wallet or is it somewhere else?

Cube1701

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about getting the 8GB after the 16 was gone but that's just not enough space

I don't play games on my phone, so that's the larger apps sorted. I also don't watch videos, so that's something else that takes up a load of space.

I'm going to have to change my music a bit, but due to playlists on Spotify it's just a case of downloading/undownloading as needed.

astalavista_thes

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site

lazerblu

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
What a farce!!!

I think I may have manged to order a 16GB model?

During multiple attempts between 8 & 9 AM, I finally managed to get through to wallet section. Upon confirming order I got a screen showing "Problem with processing order". About an hour later I recieved a Google Play Order Receipt email, and currently my wallet shows the order pending. Still not sure if the order is legit or not, as I have recieved no further confirmation or shipping details email.

Anybody else in the same boat?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow