n4 UK who got one?

barguast

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
What a farce!!!

I think I may have manged to order a 16GB model?

During multiple attempts between 8 & 9 AM, I finally managed to get through to wallet section. Upon confirming order I got a screen showing "Problem with processing order". About an hour later I recieved a Google Play Order Receipt email, and currently my wallet shows the order pending. Still not sure if the order is legit or not, as I have recieved no further confirmation or shipping details email.

Anybody else in the same boat?

I did, but with the Nexus 10. I eventually got some confirmation emails through, but not until 20+ minutes after the order.

Three orders ended up going though, despite me getting an error message. I'm currently trying to cancel two of them (not wanting to pay the ?19.98 shipping fee just so I can return them).

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I cannot ever see an order button. Here is the link I am looking at :
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...rue&feature=microsite&hl=en-US&token=S21UoZrY

If you use Page Monitor it pings when theres a change - I'm then refreshing the page then the Add To Cart button pops up. When I click it though, it takes me to a basket with an error message. Maybe orders/duplicate orders after this mornings mess are being cancelled and then it brings them back on hand, but Google are holding them back for the time being?

trojan rabbit

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
What a farce!!!

I think I may have manged to order a 16GB model?

During multiple attempts between 8 & 9 AM, I finally managed to get through to wallet section. Upon confirming order I got a screen showing "Problem with processing order". About an hour later I recieved a Google Play Order Receipt email, and currently my wallet shows the order pending. Still not sure if the order is legit or not, as I have recieved no further confirmation or shipping details email.

Anybody else in the same boat?

Exactly the same as me. Error message when processing payment but order showing for 16gb to be dispatched on the 15th.

Fingers crossed.

beltin

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the same when I went process the payment it just seemed to time out and nothing happened after about 5 minutes so I tired again. Nothing showing in orders or google wallet though - what a farce!

antonusklesk

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I managed to get one, but the whole thing has been a farce and I can see it getting worse before it gets better.

Delivery estimate for the 15th has changed to shipping estimate. They should be sending them out today by all accounts but it looks like they won't, seems to me that they're behind in every way, the software and hardware. I even wonder if the stock is in the warehouse ready to go.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
page monitor is not detecting any change as of now

Mine hasn't for a while now. I'd wait until after the US release to see whether any were held back, but I doubt it. I've given up now. Tried so hard to get one this morning, then find out people were wandering off with multiple ones and sticking them on ebay for massive figures. Grim.

mlarco52

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
To anyone thats still interested, I have an update (sort of)

I've been into my local Carphone Warehouse and O2 stores this afternoon (both tiny stores in North Wales) and they were expecting good stock of the Nexus by Thursday. They also told me that if I was to go to Chester, which I am tomorrow anyway, I'd be able to get hold of one no problem, and the majority of stores have it in stock right now, but at the obviously higher price sim free. Carphone Warehouse couldn't confirm whether they'll sell it off contract.

So, I've concluded that us people that wanted to grab it from play this morning have been absolutely shafted, with the majority of stock going to these retailers. Sold out? Far from it.

(Tempted to just pick it up for more tomorrow, might not on principle though.)

cinek

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
If it was ?50 more I'd go for it. But it's ?120 more. No way I'm paying this much. Would rather wait or get something else

Marcin Wojcik

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Rubbish. I did ask google to notify me when N4 will be available, not received any email. Very poor sale, not worth my time. Google just shot it's own foot I think screwing us up really badly...

peejay1977

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure earlier it said "Delivery estimate" instead of "Shipping estimate" but hey ho, hopefully it'll be here by Thursday or Friday!

googleplay.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe