NC automatically turning on by itself.

GrillMouster

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm rooted, running Froyo internally, but I've read a couple of similar reports from others who are running rooted stock. After powering down the NC completely (long-press power button, select "Power Off", then "OK") I notice a few minutes later than the NC is on again. Sometimes I see it booting up, other times it immediately goes to the slide lock screen after press the "n" button, which means it was on, just sleeping. After powering off the NC I sometimes press the "n" button just to make sure it actually powered down and didn't just go to sleep. Even after verifying that it is off, it later is back on.

raycee3

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm rooted, running Froyo internally, but I've read a couple of similar reports from others who are running rooted stock. After powering down the NC completely (long-press power button, select "Power Off", then "OK") I notice a few minutes later than the NC is on again. Sometimes I see it booting up, other times it immediately goes to the slide lock screen after press the "n" button, which means it was on, just sleeping. After powering off the NC I sometimes press the "n" button just to make sure it actually powered down and didn't just go to sleep. Even after verifying that it is off, it later is back on.

Did anyone find a solution to this? My NC has started doing this and it is driving me crazy!