Need 4.1.2 Rom + Backup Question

Phil Schulte

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I have a device here that's not running well on 4.2.2. If I back it up using KIES will it be possible to install the older 4.1.2 Rom and then install the backup I previously made?
I'm asking cause I'm pretty sure that it wasn't possible to install a backup from a newer OS version (iOS 7) to my iPhone 4S running an older OS version (iOS 6).

And could somebody maybe tell me where to get a stock 4.1.2 Rom for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus? Call me stupid but I wasn't too successful when looking for it on google! :D

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Regards,

Phil

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!

So I have a device here that's not running well on 4.2.2. If I back it up using KIES will it be possible to install the older 4.1.2 Rom and then install the backup I previously made?
I'm asking cause I'm pretty sure that it wasn't possible to install a backup from a newer OS version (iOS 7) to my iPhone 4S running an older OS version (iOS 6).

And could somebody maybe tell me where to get a stock 4.1.2 Rom for a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus? Call me stupid but I wasn't too successful when looking for it on google! :D

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Regards,

Phil

Try Samsung Updates.com
There is a bunch of ROM files there. You need to look for your exact model number and possibly region code. Once you have that, you can load the file via ODIN.