Need a Solution for Windows/Android Synchronized Music Playlists

HumanJHawkins

Dec 26, 2018
Visit site
I'm seeking an Android music player that syncs with a Win 10 music app... Ideally WinAmp, as I've got a lot of time in playlists and such there.

Everything on my phone is default and fairly new... My phone is not rooted and I prefer not to root it at this time. I notice there is/was a "Music" and a "Playlists" folder at the root of internal storage, and this is a fine place for everything, as I have plenty of storage there.

I am able to sync successfully and easily to my new OnePlus 6t with Winamp. All the music is copied over to my "Music" folder and all of my playlists are copied to my "Playlists" folder. The problem is, I have not found a music player for android that sees and plays the playlists.

Some apps (like Google Play Music) see the music, but don't appear to see the playlists at all. Other music player apps (VLC Media Player and Musicolet) see the playlists, but will not open the (.pla) Winamp playlist format.

Can anyone suggest ideally a Winamp compatible solution, or any other solution that allows efficient management of a large library with many playlists, and easy sync to phone for mobile playing?

Thanks in advance!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174