Need a themer to help me out a bit

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice. Getting a lot to pick from here. All you guys are doing great work and i really appreciate it!

It's not really a mystery ROM lol. It's just what I use when I wanna play 2.1. If anyone want's to take the reigns and release a full blown ROM from it, I'm happy to help out.
Thanks I'm toying around with a2sd,once I get that I might. With big thanks to you.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Did you get everything you needed? I'm a Photoshop pro...Well, not really, but I am a professional photographer and I use PS every dang day of my life. :D

Yep. With all the help and just a bit of work on my end I have a nice plain grey Rosie. Thanks for the offer though!

@everyone -
This is nothing special. Just tweaked for ME. You're not missing anything, and there's other ROM's that are probably better suited for day to day use.

@beezy -
I'll be able to take care of what we talked about some time this weekend. Real life can be a b*tch lol

Darkshneider

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
@everyone - This is nothing special. Just tweaked for ME. You're not missing anything, and there's other ROM's that are probably better suited for day to day use.

Was Gumbo tweaked just for you and then you decided to release it or was it made to be released to the masses?

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
Was Gumbo tweaked just for you and then you decided to release it or was it made to be released to the masses?

It started just for me :)

Difference is - Gumbo was/is stable 1.5, and everything worked. Using 2.1 built for other phones leaves lots of room for unexplained "weirdness". Just because everything works today, doesn't mean it will stay that way lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alex-1999