Need battery help

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought this amzer battery charger:
Amzer? Spare Battery Charger with USB Output For HTC DROID Incredible PB31200,HTC EVO 4G
along with a spare battery because my evo's charging port is broken (long story). I keep one battery charging while I use the other and, so far, it has worked just fine. The charger has an led which goes from red to green when the battery is charged. The problem is that when I changed the battery out earlier today the led refused to change back to red. As the charger thinks the battery is already fully charged, it won't charge it. This has happened to a lesser extent before, but I could usually get it to change (and charge) by removing and replacing the battery a few times. I'm having no such luck this time and my other battery is about halfway discharged already.
Does anybody know what I can do to get charger to start working again? If I have to order another charger I won't be able to get it until next week! I'm having horrible luck here... first my phone breaks and Sprint refuses to fix it and now my rigged solution is even broken... HELP MEEE PLEEEEEASE!

logicalform

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I just realized that this is only happening with my off brand spare battery and NOT with my original htc battery... Does that help anybody know what to do any better?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp