Need help my galaxy s10 will not send videos taken on its camera through whatsapp.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I keep getting an error message but will not send the videos that i record on its camera through whats app. It will send videos i have in ny phone from previous phone and will send videos i record through the whats app. Anyone else have this issue.

ilevaz

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
I keep getting an error message but will not send the videos that i record on its camera through whats app. It will send videos i have in ny phone from previous phone and will send videos i record through the whats app. Anyone else have this issue.

Getting the same error. Thought it was maybe resolution size so tried all options and error still appears.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Until it gets fixed, use the Samsung "share large files" under the share button. You can send it to anyone thru any method, probably even WhatsApp. It sends a link to the person you're sending to, they can view it, and they can download it if they want to. It does not have to be a Samsung phone, you can send it to any phone, or email for that matter, doesn't even have to be a phone.

quietkvj

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site

I had the same issue. However, the first video that I sent went through but it was an old video on my SD card. Then after many trials, I realized that the only difference was that my new videos were recorded in full screen. So, I recorded a new video in UHD and it went through ????????????*♀️. I guess WhatsApp doesn't support the full screen video ????????????*♀️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool