Need help with my QLink wireless sims card

Stephanie Ritter

Mar 18, 2022
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e and can't call or receive calls. And when I do text it says messaging blocking active.. it's unlocked and I have a QLink wireless sims card.. I need help I have tried APN settings.. resetting my phone.. I've talked to couple different people on the phone and I'm still having problems

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you ask anyone at Q Link to confirm that the phone is compatible with their network? It's not in their compatibility list: https://qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx. You can try entering your IMEI in that screen and see if it comes up as compatible.

Nanran21

Apr 23, 2024
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issue. I did go to the website and my phone shows compatibility. I have talked to multiple people on the phone and everyone agrees that the phone is compatible. However I cannot make a call or text or have any internet service. My phone is an xgody 13 pro running the latest Android and I've already checked for any updates and there are none.

Nanran21

Apr 23, 2024
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e and can't call or receive calls. And when I do text it says messaging blocking active.. it's unlocked and I have a QLink wireless sims card.. I need help I have tried APN settings.. resetting my phone.. I've talked to couple different people on the phone and I'm still having problems
Did you ever get any assistance or get this resolved? My phone constantly says messaging blocking is active as well and no calls and it won't even connect to the service even though the APN information is input correctly. When I try to connect to the network operator it just keeps saying operator is not available try again later

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I know you spoke to Q Link reps already, but check on this site to make sure your phone is supported on their network: https://qlinkwireless.com/byop.aspx

Also, keep in mind that Xgody is one of those budget Chinese brands that verges on being shady. There are many off-brand or no-name Chinese phones that absolutely lie about their specs (both in the product listings and also in the phone's system as well), so even though the specs might indicate that it should work on Q Link, the true specs might make it incompatible for some reason. Another thing is that these off-brand phones often use IMEI's that are swiped from other phones -- so the IMEI you enter might actually correspond to a completely different phone (and that phone would be compatible with Q Link, but not necessarily yours).

If you want to see more of what I'm talking about, check out YouTuber SMOOREZ, who likes to test these kinds of cheap phones to show the kind of shenanigans they pull. Do a search in YouTube for "SMOOREZ Xgody" to see some of those phones he's reviewed.

Nanran21

Apr 23, 2024
Visit site
I did the website check as well- it is compatible. When I go into the advanced settings there is nothing reflecting for the smsc number there is no network ID number. And it seems impossible to get that information so at this point I'm just going to return the phone

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's probably the best course of action. Stick with better known manufacturers for a better experience overall.