Netflix is horrible on 3.1

dgdonovan

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Having DirecTV, Netflix and Amazon Prime, I find the TV & Movies app more useful, since it has browse by genre capability. This app should allow personalization, but it works okay.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Netflix has gotten so bad on the Revue, I had to break out my old Roku to use Netflix.
It would stop after every ten minutes., it became unusable, and hopefully they can fix this soon.

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Netflix has gotten so bad on the Revue, I had to break out my old Roku to use Netflix.
It would stop after every ten minutes., it became unusable, and hopefully they can fix this soon.

Did you try and reboot? This helped me. Control alt delete did the trick

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Did you try and reboot? This helped me. Control alt delete did the trick

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I powered the device off/on several times, no good. I guess I will try a restart next see if that works.
I watched an Amazon movie I rented over the weekend and watched on my Roku (I used the Revue for Amazon in the past), and the Roku quality is better, I guess Amazon is working on getting HD to the Google TV like Roku, etc, but Amazon has been saying this for awhile.

pazzo02

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem. Couldn't even start a movie. Go into manage applications from settings and clear the cache and data for the Netflix app. Open the app and log back in and everything should be okay

RoadBicyclist

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem. Couldn't even start a movie. Go into manage applications from settings and clear the cache and data for the Netflix app. Open the app and log back in and everything should be okay

Correct, I had the same issue and now I have Netflix back.

The only thing I did differently, I did CTL-ALT-DLT right after clearing cache and data for Netflix. Then when the Revue was back on, I opened two different apps and then opened Netflix to which I had to log back in.

I have had no issues since then, probably about a month ago.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08