Network Security Key?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to set up the hotspot on my phone to connect to my PC. It's asking me for the network security key. Where the heck do I find that? Thank you!

Deb

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the phone you're using. If you're trying to connect your PC to your phone so it can use its connection, then it's probably asking for the password set up in your phone. You can either find the Hotspot section in your phone's Settings or, in most phones, long-press on the Hotspot toggle in your notification shade and that should take you to that section. There, just either set up a password or use the one there.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Depends on the phone you're using. If you're trying to connect your PC to your phone so it can use its connection, then it's probably asking for the password set up in your phone. You can either find the Hotspot section in your phone's Settings or, in most phones, long-press on the Hotspot toggle in your notification shade and that should take you to that section. There, just either set up a password or use the one there.
I found the problem. I had typo'd my password. Once I corrected that it stopped asking me for the key. Thank you for your help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp