New 14 day return policy

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
If you have problems...you only have 14 days to return it now since these ridiculous policy changes!!!

Sent from my sexy sprint Galaxy S2 :)

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Does anybody who has purchased directly from Sprint have the 14 day return policy printed on the back of their receipt?

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Nothing on mine. Does that mean it is unlimited?! :D
lol

When I went to the store they said 14 days... It was stated that the changes were coming. I got a letter from Sprint today telling me about the premier plan ending. So i would look at it as 14 days unless your State requires it to be 30 days (CA) best to call Sprint and ask if they tell you 30 days then best to have them add that to the notes and send you a confirmation email but i will say its still 50/50.

willysp

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I bought a phone prior to 9/16 and the Sprint store clearly told me terms would change after that. But, am sure that not all clerks are telling people that. But, IMHO, 14 days is long enough anyway.

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
My receipt says 30 days. I'm in Florida, and I doubt the state requires 30 days. Probably just haven't received new thermal tape for their registers yet. I'll call CS tomorrow and request I have the 30 days since the back of my receipt clearly states I have the 30, and I've always thought of those receipts like little contracts. Not every one spends all day on tech sites to look up cell phone companies return policy changes, so they can't expect people to KNOW about the change unless it's on that receipt.

willysp

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My receipt says 30 days. I'm in Florida, and I doubt the state requires 30 days. Probably just haven't received new thermal tape for their registers yet. I'll call CS tomorrow and request I have the 30 days since the back of my receipt clearly states I have the 30, and I've always thought of those receipts like little contracts. Not every one spends all day on tech sites to look up cell phone companies return policy changes, so they can't expect people to KNOW about the change unless it's on that receipt.

But - what does the front of your receipt say WRT return window. (I'm in Canada and don't have my receipt with me). tnx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkC1970