New Format

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I like this design change. I fond it smaller and lighter and harder to read.
I'm going to assume you mean here on Android Central and not on your Pixel 6a where you originally had this posted. You can change the font size in you account settings - https://forums.androidcentral.com/account/preferences. If you have any other comments or bugs you find, feel free to add them here. There's still some adjustments that need to be made and we're certainly open to suggestions for improvements as we fine tune everything.

Bla1ze

Community Manager
Staff member
Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Folks... we had two apps that allowed you to access the forums.
Android Central app is retired (long ago now) and no longer working. AC Forums is based on Tapatalk and continues to work. The site is also now PWA accessible, so it can be added to your homescreen work similar to an app.

@tismydroid

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I used to use the old AC Forum app, but switched to the Tapatalk app a year ago when the AC Forum app pretty much quit working for me.

Same when CrackBerry Forums app went kaput.

Sure, I miss direct access to the blog section, but the forum section works pretty much exactly as the separate forum app did. Nothing different about quoting or otherwise that I've noticed.

I don't know what the "talkback" thing was that was mentioned.