New Keyboards

coogrrr94

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I was using Ultra Keyboard for about a month. I like the customizability and swipe like feature but felt like it was lacking in some areas so I decided to try out Swiftkey also. I really like the predictive feature. You can type words in very few key strokes, it is very efficient. Liking it so far. It reminds me of typing on my motoq 9c phone.

igobytony

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Question: I installed the trial of ultra on and loved it, so I boughtje full version, but it won't come up.

Anyone know what could ne wrong? I have it selected, but I'm still getting the standard Evo on. :/

Nevermind I got it worked out. :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
as for slide it, i use it as well as swype.

i can say slide it can be more error friendly and get this right, but some things with slide it always make me go back to swype.
both are great. i was using slideit for about a week, when i got so flustered i went back to swype, havent looked back since.

both slide it and the swype i use have the voice to text, so that works great too.

Last edited by a moderator:

bridic

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I have tried just about every keyboard out there and I keep coming back to the multi touch. It is crazy fast and the auto correction works great, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid